Equal opportunities for all
- Provide free nursery and primary education to local community children from low-income
- Improve the standard of literacy and general education amongst the pupils.
- Provide technical education and vocational training to disadvantaged women and young men
from low-income families and broaden their access to a wider range of employment
- Create and support income-generating programmes that directly benefit low-income groups,
especially women, through the sale of KTS Fair Trade products.
- Provide education, welfare and training to orphans and destitute women.
- Empower the local community and other beneficiaries to take greater responsibility for
themselves and their future.To provide nursery and primary education to local community children from low income families.
Students in Class Three
The KTS orphanage children
Students at KTS primary class room