AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide nursery and primary education to local community children from low income families.
- To provide Technical Education and Vocational Training to women and young men from low income families and to broaden their access to a wider range of employment opportunities.
- To create and support income generating programmes that directly benefit low income groups, especially women.
- To improve standards of literacy and general education amongst the students.
- To provide education, training and welfare to orphans and destitute women.
- To empower the local community and other beneficiaries to take responsibility for themselves and their future.
Students at KTS primary class room